St. Pat’s Parades, ‘Mary Poppins’, Stone Harbor Shiver – Weekend Happenings
South Jersey's trio of St. Patrick's Day Parades step off Saturday in Atlantic City, Wildwood and Sea Isle City.
It is almost impossible not to have a good time at any of these annual Irish get togethers, but dress warmly, as temps are expected to remain below freezing, downright cold for mid-March.
- Atlantic City: On the Boardwalk, from Garden Pier to Albany Ave. @ 1pm Sat. 3/11, look for the Lite Rock contingent!
- North Wildwood: Begins in front of City Hall, heading north on Atlantic Ave., ending on Olde New Jersey Ave. @11:30am Sat. 3/11
- Sea Isle City: Proceeds down Landis Ave from 83rd to 63rd. @ 3:30pm Sat. 3/11
Here are more South Jersey Weekend Happenings, brought to you by Jersey Family Fun...
- Borgata: Lewis Black, Fri-Sat. 3/10-11
- Tropicana: Maxwell Football Club Awards, @ 5pm Fri. 3/10
- Caesars: Brain Candy, Fri. 3/11
- Harrah's: Aqua Friday with Kent Jones, The Pool at Harrah's, Fri. 3/10
- Golden Nugget: A Chicago tribute band for Flashback Fridays, Fri. 3/10
- Claridge Hotel: Boxing with Anthony "Juice" Young vs. Rogelio Casarez, Sat. 3/11
- Resorts: The Music of the Carpenters, Sat. 3/11
- Golden Nugget: Chinese singer Qi Long- Dragon Walk of Earth Concert, Sun 3/12
Other fun stuff to do this weekend
- Galloway: Absegami High School's Drama Department presents Mary Poppins, Fri-Sat 3/10-11 @ 6:30pm, Sun 3/12 @ 3pm
- Stone Harbor: 7th annual Stone Harbor Shhhiver Polar Bear Plunge, 1pm Sat. 3/1, 96th St.
- Wildwood: Wildwood Catholic High School presents Godspell, Sat-Sun 3/11-12, 609-522-7257
- Egg Harbor City: Roast Pork Dinner, 4-7p Sat. 3/11, Masonic Lodge, 220 Philadelphia Ave, 609-965-4313
- Somers Point: Spaghetti Dinner, hosted by Boy Scouts of America, 4:30-7p Sat. 3/11, United Methodist Church, Bethel & Doran Aves, 609-289-5136
- Mays Landing: Designer Bag Bingo, benefiting Oakcrest Rowing Team, 6-10p, Sat 3/11 @ high school, 609-335-5572
- Wildwood: Spirit Brands National Rec & School Cheerleaders Championships, Convention Center, 9a-2p Sat. 3/11
- Cape May: Sons of Thunder Doo-Wop,7:30p Sun 3/12, Congress Hall
Here's even more stuff to do this weekend, brought to you by Jersey family Fun