St. Pat’s Celebrations, Sherlock Holmes – Weekend Happenings
Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG for the 40th Annual St. Pat's Boardwalk 10 Miler and 5K Run on the Atlantic City Boardwalk Saturday, March 17th from 8:30am until 10:30am. Registration is from 7:30 to 9:30a and the race starts at 10a at LandShark Bar & Grill at Resorts, as always, this wonderful event benefits The Donny Fund and The South Jersey Field of Dreams!
Here are Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Borgata: Comic Lewis Black, Fri-Sat. 3/16-17, Music Box
- Caesars: "Weird Al" Yankovic, Fri. 3/16
- Borgata: Rapper G-Eazy, Fri. 3/16, sold out
- Golden Nugget: Flashback Fridays presents a Rolling Stones tribute band, Fri. 3/16
Here's more fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Mays Landing: Classic Movies, 2-4p Sat. 3/17, Atlantic County Library, 40 Farragut Ave.
- North Wildwood: St. Patrick's Day Parade, 11:30a Sat. 3/17, from City Hall, north down Atlantic Ave to Olde New Jersey Ave.
- Sea Isle City: St. Patrick's Day Parade, 3:30p Sat. 3/17, along Landis Avenue, 83rd to 63rd Street
- Stone Harbor: Stone Harbor Shhhiver and Shiver Parade, polar bear plunge, Sat. 3/17, parade @ 11a, plunge @ 1P
- Cape May: Sherlock Holmes Weekend, murder, intrigue and clues aplenty, Fri-Sun. 3/16-18, various locations
- Cape May: PAL Comedy Night Special, with comics Jim Dailakis, Erin Jackson and Mike Speirs, 7-10p Fri. 3/16, Convention Hall
Vineland: Landis Theater presents Bay Atlantic Symphony with pianist Lukas Vondracek, 3p Sat. 3/17
-Galloway/Stockton PAC: Bay Atlantic Symphony with pianist Lukas Vondracek, 2p Sun. 3/18