South Jersey Heat Wave Continues
Summer arrived in South Jersey on Wednesday with temps in the 90′s… Hot and Humid conditions will continue through Friday. We’ll finally start to cool off this weekend.
Tomorrow will be another hot one, if you need to get out of the heat, you may want to try the county libraries or senior centers, in addition to area shopping malls or movie theaters.
Here are some tips If you do need to be outside:
- Stay in the shade
- Wear sunscreen, along with loose fitting light colored clothes that cover as much skin as possible
- Drink water regularly even if you are not thirsty. Limit alcohol, and sugary drinks which speeds dehydration
- Never leave children or pets alone in the car
- Avoid exertion during the hottest part of the day
- Click here for more heat related saftey tips
Take it slow and please be careful if you have to work outside.