Weekend Happenings: Seinfeld, Melissa Etheridge, Lighthouses & Hayrides
Jerry Seinfeld is one of several major comedy acts coming to Atlantic City this weekend (the eternal Don Rickles and Sinbad are also in town), with a show Saturday night in the Events Center …at Borgata.
Not too many people aren’t familiar with Seinfeld after he lent his name to one of the most popular sitcoms in TV history and a show that still sees considerable airtime in syndication.
What you may not have seen other than on TV show snippets, is Jerry Seinfeld’s well-crafted standup routine, which was already one of the best in the business for spot-on observational humor long before the TV series. He hasn’t lost a step over the years and you can expect a very funny night Saturday at Borgata!
Here are some of this weekend’s other highlights….
– Melissa Etheridge – Caesars, Fri. 10/19
– Don Rickles- Trump Taj Mahal, Sat 10/20
– Rick Springfield – Borgata, Sat 10/20 Music Box
– Sinbad- Tropicana, Sat 10/20
– Fiona Apple –Caesar’s, Sat 10/20
– HALLOWEEN HAPPENINGS – click here for all the spooky action, Hayrides, Haunted Houses, etc…
– N.J. Lighthouse Challenge -visit 11 of New Jersey’s lighthouses this weekend, including A.C.’s Absecon Lighthouse, Cape May Lighthouse, and Hereford Lighthouse in North Wildwood to help promote lighthouse preservation
– Sea Isle City’s Octoberfest – Excursion park, Sat 11-3p 609-263-0050
– Atlantic City Marathon- Saturday, A.C. Boardwalk
– Pumpkin Festival- Cape May’s Cold Spring Village, Sat 10/20 10-4:30pm
– Family Day at the Noyes Museum, Galloway – Sat 10/20 10-2p
– Free Hayrides – Ocean City Boardwalk Sat & Sun noon -4pm
– Corvette Show – Smithville, Sun 10/21