Night in Venice, Crab Festival, Fakefest & More – Weekend Happenings
Ocean City's annual Night in Venice boat parade, one of the most unique events of the summer, floats through O.C.'s back canals this Saturday night, followed by fireworks @ 9pm. Expect a large crowd for the festivities, but, if you have never been, it's well worth it!
Here are more South Jersey Weekend Happenings....
- Golden Nugget: Fakefest, a weekend dedicated to tribute bands continues through Sunday, featuring rock 'n' roll wanna-be's saluting Van Halen, Red Hot Chili Peppers("Red Not Chili Peppers"), Zeppelin, Billy Joel & more, Fri. 7/15
- Boardwalk Hall: Justin Bieber, Fri. 7/15
- Golden Nugget: Sheena Easton, Fri. 7/15
- Borgata: Trumpeter Chris Botti, Fri. 7/15, Music Box
- Borgata: Comic Jim Breuer, Sat. 7/16, Music Box
- Resorts: The Alan Parsons Project, Sat. 7/16
- Caesars: Country artist Jamey Johnson, Sat. 7/16
- Dante Hall: The No Vacancy Orchestra's salute to Atlantic City's 500 Club, Five at the 5, Fri-Sat. 7/15-16
-Borgata: The Bay-Atlantic Symphony's opera's Showstoppers, Sun. 7/17
Other fun things to do this weekend...
- Wildwood: The 6ht annual New Jersey State Crab festival, Sat. 7/16, 11a-10p, Ice house Restaurant, 4415 Park Blvd.
- Margate: The Margate Players present Shrek Jr., through Sun. 7/17, various times, Margate PAC
- Egg Harbor City: Farmer's Market, Fri. 4-7:30p, Lincoln Park, 700 White Horse Pike
- Wildwood: Friday Night Fireworks, 10pm on the Boardwalk
- Pleasantville: Caribbean Carnival Weekend, Fri-Sat. 7/15-16, American Red Cross building, 850 N. Franklin Ave.