More Snow, Extremely Cold Weather Heads for South Jersey
Here we go again! A winter storm warning has been issued for South Jersey for Tuesday with 6-10 inches of snow possible, along with a blast of frigid, cold weather which will continue through the week.
Here is an update from the National Weather Service…
… Winter Storm Warning in effect from Tuesday morning through late
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a Winter
Storm warning… which is in effect from Tuesday morning through
late Tuesday night.
* Locations… southeast Pennsylvania… portions of central and
southern New Jersey… Eastern Shore of Maryland… and all of
* Hazard types… snow
* snow accumulations… 6 to 10 inches
* Timing… snowfall will begin Tuesday morning and continue into
Tuesday evening with heaviest snowfall expected Tuesday
afternoon and evening.
* Impacts… accumulating snowfall could cause periods of hazardous
travel across the area.
* Winds… north 15 to 25 mph with gusts 25 to 35 mph.
* Temperatures… in the lower 20s then dropping into the teens.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow… sleet… or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Get updates on the South Jersey forecast from Meteorologist Alan Kasper every ten minutes today on the Lite Rock Morning Show with Eddie Davis