Lite Rock’s Easter Egg Hunt, Doo Dah Day, High School Musicals – Weekend Happenings
Lite Rock’s 13th annual Easter Egg Hunt happens this Saturday, April 8 from 11a-1p at The South Jersey Field of Dreams in Absecon.
The 13th Annual Lite Rock Easter Egg Hunt will be the biggest and best in South Jersey!
Over the years, we have mastered to art of throwing a good Easter Egg Hunt and I’m sure you and the kids will have fun and get lots of candy, courtesy of ShopRite!
The Lite Rock Easter Egg Hunt also features the Petrosh Big Top Jumpy and pictures with the Easter Bunny.
Lite Rock’s Easter Egg Hunt is the social event of the season for the ten and under crowd. We hope to see you there on Saturday!
Let’s get to more South Jersey Weekend Happenings, brought to you by Jersey Family Fun.
– Golden Nugget: Flashback Friday features an Aerosmith tribute band, Fri. 4/7
– Borgata: Comic Gary Gulman, Fri. 4/7, Music Box
– Boardwalk Hall: Comic, actor Kat Williams, Sat. 4/8
– Borgata: Paul Schaffer and the World’s Most Dangerous Band, Sat. 4/8, Music Box
– Golden Nugget: Engelbert Humperdinck, Sat. 4/8
– ARTeriors Pop-Up Show: The kick-off reception for an art show in an unused local buildings event, this time in the Ginsburg Bakery, @6:30p Fri. 4/7, 300 N. Tennessee Ave.
More fun stuff to do this weekend
– Ocean City: the 32nd annual Doo Dah Parade with this year’s M.C. Regis Philbin, preceded by the Basset Hound Boardwalk Waddle, Sat. 4/8, Boardwalk
– Ocean City: The Mister Mature America Contest for men 55 and older, Sat. 4/8 Music Pier
– Atlantic City: Atlantic City High School Viking Players present “Little Shop of Horrors”, 7:30p Fri, 1p Sat. 4/7/8, Arts Center, 609-433-7300
– Egg Harbor Township: Egg Harbor Township High school presents “Hairspray: The Broadway Musical”, at 6:30p Fri-Sat 4/7-8 and and 1:30p Sun 4/9, school auditorium, 609-653-0100
– Wildwood: Wildwood High School hosts the 25th annual Junior High Night Relay Games, @ 6:30p Fri. 4/7, 609-522-7922
– Stockton, Galloway: The Way Down Wanderers, Fri. 4/7, Campus Center Theater
– Somers Point: Kick-off reception for Somers Point’s “April in Paris” art and music event, Great Bay Art Gallery, 5-7p Fri April 7
Mays Landing: The “Ride Of Silence” bike ride to honor Pleasantville’s North Main St. school teacher Michael Dare-Gentile, who was hit by a car and died in October while biking to work, held at Wm.Davies Middle School, 1876 Dennis foreman Drive, @ 8:15am Sun 4/9. Helmets must be worn. The route will be about 5 miles and the pace will be 10-12 mph. For information email email@example.com.
Other fun stuff to do this weekend, brought to you by Jersey Family Fun