Five Things Successful People Do Before 8AM
Here's one for my early morning crew! You are out there doing it every morning, getting more done before 8 a.m. than most people do all day...no wait, that's the Army, but you know what I mean.
Every morning I wake up with the early risers in South Jersey, and they simply do more than the rest of the later-sleeping population.
Confirming what we early birds already knew, Blogger Jennifer Cohen in the Lifehacker Blog points to CEOs, government officials, and other influential people with whom early rising is a common trait. Here's a re-cap of what she found....
Morning people are more productive, healthier and more active.
Here are the 5 things morning people accomplish before 8 am.
1. Exercise. It's so hard to find time to fit a work out in after the work day is done - the morning is the best time to do it.
2. Plan out their day. The best way to stay organized throughout the day is to visualize it in the morning.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast. Not just a granola bar - a balanced and healthy breakfast sets the tone for your day.
4. Meditate. Just take a few minutes in the morning to visualize your day and take time for quiet reflection.
5. Make your day top heavy. Those things you dread doing? Do them first - do the hardest things in the morning when you're more alert and the easier tasks at the end of the day.
What do you accomplish before 8 a.m.? Leave me your thoughts in the comments section below.