Fall Fun, I ♥ the 90’s, Somers Point Restaurant Week – Weekend Happenings
This year’s first collection in Lite Rock’s Annual Holiday Food Drive is from 10a-noon this Saturday, Nov. 5 at ShopRite in Somers Point.
When you donate this Saturday, you can enter to win dinner and tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra live at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Saturday, Dec.17.
The Holiday Food drive benefits the Community Food Bank of New Jersey Southern Branch in Egg Harbor Township.
It is that time again! Won’t you please help us with the Lite Rock Holiday Food Drive?
Meet up with me Saturday and make a food donation to help with our good cause. I hope to see you!
Here are more South Jersey Weekend Happenings…
- Borgata: Steven Wright, Fri. 11/4, Music Box
- Boardwalk Hall: " I Love the 90's", featuring Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa, Rob Base and more, Sat. 11/5
- Tropicana: Dion, Sat. 11/5
- Bally's: Atlantic City Tattoo Expo, Fri-Sun. 11/4-6
- Borgata: Savor Borgata Weekend, Fri-Sun 11/4-6
- Dante Hall: Little Shop of Horrors, thru 11/11
- Atlantic City Opera Theater: Performance of Umberto Giordano's "Andrea Chenier", @ 4p Sat.11/5, 1617 N. Mississippi Ave, 215-432-3099
Other fun stuff to do this weekend
- Somers Point: the 7th annual Somers Point Restaurant Week runs Fri. 11/4-Sun. 11/13 at well over a dozen S.P. eateries, with a 3-course price fixe dinner for $25.07, or $12.07 for a 2-course price fixe lunch
- Ocean City: Trail of Two Cities Run and walk, from Ocean City to Somers Point, @8a Sat. 11/5, 10th & Haven, Ocean City
- Cape May: Sherlock Holmes Weekend, various event and locations
- Cape May: Cape May Lewes Ferry Beer Dinner, Fri. 11/4
- Stockton/Galloway: Autumn Writing Getaway, day of writing workshops, 9a- 4:30p Sat. 11/5
- Linwood: Indoor Flea Market, 9a-2p Sat. 11/5, Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 724 Maple Ave, 609-927-0569
- Ocean City: Art show and organ recital, @ 3p. Sun. 11/6, St. Peter's United Methodist Church, 8th & Central, 609-399-2988
- Pleasantville: Jamaican and Soul Food Dinner, Fri-Sat. 11/4-5, Grace Tabernacle Church, 300 Shadeland Ave, 609-641-4701