Melanoma Research Foundation’s Annual Fundraising Gala: Wings of Hope for Melanoma on November 7, 2013!
- The National Constitution Center
- 525 Arch Street, Philadelhpa , PA 19106 United States
Come out and support the Melanoma Research Foundation’s Annual Fundraising Gala: Wings of Hope for Melanoma on November 7, 2013! From 6pm- 10pm at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia! Expect more than 250 guests, featuring delicious small plates and desserts by acclaimed James Beard award-winning Chef Jean-Marie LaCroix, along with the presentation of the 2013 Humanitarian Awards, as well as a silent auction and a brief program. Melanoma is one of the fastest growing cancers in the world and is the second most common cancer in young adults ages 15-29. Despite the magnitude of this disease, melanoma research continues to be vastly underfunded. If you choose to donate for the silent auction, your business and donation will be listed in the Gala program book. The Gala will help fund the work of the Melanoma Research Foundation and is held in partnership with the Susan Fazio Foundation for Melanoma Research. How your gift will be used:
- Support medical research for finding effective treatments and ultimately a cure for melanoma
- Educate patients and physicians about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of melanoma
- Act as an advocate for the melanoma community to realize the awareness of this disease and the need for a cure.
Thousands of Americans will be diagnosed with melanoma this year. With your support the MRF can fund research that will unlock the mysteries of this devastating disease to lead to better treatments and eventually a cure.
* The MRF is rated as a four star charity by the Charity Navigator and contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.