eWomenNetwork SJ Health & Business Expo
eWomenNetwork Southern New Jersey will host a health and business expo on June 20th at Greate Bay Country Club in Somers Point, NJ. Doors open at 12:30 for this free event sponsored by Shore Medical Center. The event is open to the public. Event ends at 3:30pm.
Forty plus exhibitors are expected to participate including Shore Medical Center who will be on hand to do free blood pressure and cholesterol screenings. Enjoy free chair massages, mini-facials, and educational resources and materials from various sources to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
Local non-medical businesses will also be on hand to share growth strategies and smart business practices so you can have a healthy business, too. Exhibitors are welcome. For those interested in more in-depth health care and business information, a morning workshop will be held earlier that day from 8:30am -11:30 in the same location. This fee based event : eWomenNetwork members $35; non-members $45. Topics include:
9:30-11:00—Health & Wellness Panel:
- “What you Need to Know about Sunscreen” --Dr. Nicola DeLorio, Accent Aesthetics
- “Why Chiropractic Care is Essential to Overall Wellness”--Dr. Kathleen Baumgardner, Health Goals Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- “Can Breast Cancer be Found Early?” Bobi Nevin, RN—Shore Medical Center
- “Benefits of Integrative Medicine” Donna Gurdgiel, RN —Shore Medical Center
11:00-11:30—Healthy Business Panel
- “Starting and Growing a Business”-- Amy Druding, Permanent Cosmetics by Amy
- “Building Community Presence for Storefront Business”-- Francine Fator, Galloway Nutrition,
For more information about the afternoon expo, the morning workshop, and to register, visit www.ewomennetwork.com/chapter/snj or call Marilyn Kleinberg, Executive Managing Director, at 609 238-0077