EHT’s New Pot Dispensary By the Numbers
The Compassionate Care Foundation, South Jersey’s first medical marijuana dispensary, is set to open for business on October 15th.
Sunday’s Philadelphia Inquirer featured an informative article on the new facility, which plans to harvest and package their first crop of pot in the next two weeks in preparation for the opening.
Here are look at the EHT’s new medical marijuana dispensary, by the numbers.
- 1: the only other N.J. pot dispensary is in Montclair, NJ, close to New York City
- $400: price an ounce, not covered by insurance
- 3 : strains of pot being grown, based on potency
- 1500 : number of patients CCF expects to serve
- 40,000 : number of patients the facility could one day serve
- 1500 : number of plants being grown
- 2: number of ounces each plant produces
- 20 : employees expected to be working on-sight by 2014
- $8 million: profits expected in 2014
- $2 million: projected income tax in 2014
- $560,000 : projected state tax in 2014
- 85,000 : square-foot warehouse space
- $2.5 million : start-up costs so far
- 2 : number of ounces one patient can buy per month
- 100 : 100 Century Drive, the warehouse location in Egg Harbor township
- 609-277-7547 : Customer service number at CCF