Easter Weekend Events, Beach Bonfire, ARTeriors – Weekend Happenings
Happy Easter Weekend! Here’s a ton of Easter events across South Jersey, some of which are traditions over 100 years old!
You will also want to consider Wildwood’s Family Fun Night and Beach Bonfire, a first-time happening that sounds like a great family night out, or the second and concluding weekend of the ARTeriors art exhibit in Atlantic City.
Also, keep in mind that many of the amusements and attractions on the Atlantic City and Wildwood Boardwalks are now up and running on weekends.
Here are the South Jersey Weekend Happenings, brought to you by Jersey Family Fun….
– Wildwood: The New Family Fun Night & Beach Bonfire, 6-10pm Fri. 4/14 , beach at Rio Grande Ave
– Atlantic City: ARTeriors, a pop-up art exhibit housed in abandoned buildings, this time in the old Ginsberg bakery , 300 N. Tennessee Ave, Sat-Sun 4/15-16
– Atlantic City: Golden Nugget’s Flashback Friday is Lovesexy: A Tribute to Prince, Fri. 4/14
– Egg Harbor City: The Knights of Columbus Good Friday Fish Dinner, 243 St Louis Ave, 4-7p Fri. 4/14, 609-513-8743
– Stockton Galloway: Tuck & Patti in concert, Sat. 4/15, Stockton Campus Center Theatre
Here are more Weekend happenings, courtesy of Jersey Family Fun
South Jersey Easter Events this Weekend