Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 7

Why should Christmas have all the fun? This S.J. house is all about going all out for Halloween! Heather DeLuca/SoJO 104.9
Why should Christmas have all the fun? This S.J. house is all about going all out for Halloween! Heather DeLuca/SoJO 104.9
[

This Might Be South Jersey’s Most Outrageously Decorated House for Halloween

Friday night, as I was on my way to meet some friends at Phily Sports Bar, I got distracted by an outrageously decorated house!

Read More

Jupiterimages - ThinkStock kids trick-or-treating
[

10 Safety Tips For Halloween Night

In the wake of the creepy clown attacks that have been terrifying American citizens in a number of states, some can’t help but think, will it get worse on Halloween night? What started as a sick joke is now actually getting a lot more serious.

Read More

Pumpkin Patch Attracts Fall Revelers
Getty Images
[

Ghost Walk, Pumpkin Festival, Classic Vampire Flick – Weekend Happenings

You have a ton of choices for a good time this weekend in South Jersey, especially if you are in the Halloween spirit a little early.

Read More

Close-up of happy woman eating vegetable salad
Jacob Wackerhausen
[

Where You Can Find Healthy Meals in South Jersey on National Food Day

Calling all foodies, grab your forks and knives! National Food Day is happening on Monday, October 24th. One of the main missions of National Food Day is to get everyone to start eating a little healthier.

Read More

"Montage,own photos."
Balazs Kovacs
[

November’s Beaver Moon Will Light Up South Jersey

Attention astronomy lovers! In case you missed October's grand supermoon, we have some good news. You can expect another one coming next month, which will be bigger and brighter as it rises over the skies of South Jersey!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Sick Notes From Parents No Longer Acceptable at EHT High, Middle Schools

The days of mom writing an excuse note for her sick child are over in some Egg Harbor Township schools.

Read More

Colorful and tasty donuts
YekoPhotoStudio
[

Dunkin’ Donuts to Open New $16 Million Factory in New Jersey

A new Dunkin' Donuts baking warehouse will soon be opening in the state's capital by a local DD franchisee. The new facility will also create over 170 new jobs.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Get Ready to Wait – O.C’s 34th St. Bridge Construction Beginning

If you use the 34th Street bridge to get in or out of Ocean City, you should start allowing for some extra construction delay-time effective immediately.

Read More

Wildwood Dog Beach/Photo courtesy of The Wildwoods
Wildwood Dog Beach/Photo courtesy of The Wildwoods
[

Wildwood Voted Nation’s #2 Best Dog Friendly Beach By USA TODAY

The Wildwoods Dog Beach was recently named one of the top 10 ‘Best Dog Friendly Beaches’ in the 2016 10Best Readers’ Choice travel award contest sponsored by USA TODAY.

Read More

red hair kid in Halloween costume holding a orange pumpkin
IndigoLT
[

Where to Find Fun and Safe Trick or Treating in Cape May

When I was a youngster my favorite place to go trick or treating was the Washington Street Mall in Cape May. As a kid, I thought the most important thing to do when trick or treating was to collect as much candy as humanly possible, or as much as my parents would allow.

Read More

Men eating pasta
BananaStock
[

These South Jersey Places Have Deals for National Pasta Day

Happy National Pasta Day to all! Italians, non-Italians, it's a day we all can celebrate the best kind of glutinous goodness. 

Read More

TSM
TSM
[

Ocean City Takes Steps to Fight Breast Cancer on Boardwalk

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month more than 5,000 South Jersey residents came together over the weekend to take a stand against this cancer.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://literock969.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Lite Rock Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Lite Rock Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.