Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

Ice cream
ranmaru_
[

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for the Top Rated Ice Cream Shops in New Jersey!

Some people have a passion for all things food. And then there's ice cream, which can take things to a whole new level on the passion scale. There's a reason why the saying I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream is world famous!

Read More

National Night Out/ Facebook
National Night Out/ Facebook
[

Join Lite Rock for National Night Out in Galloway

Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG will be participating again this year in Galloway's National Night Out, tonight, Tuesday, Aug 1 from 6-9p at the Galloway Municipal Complex, 300 East Jimmie Leeds Road, brought to you by Shore Medical Center, healthcare at its best.

Read More

Heather DeLuca, TSM
Heather DeLuca, TSM
[

Lite Rock’s Searching for 2017’s Best South Jersey Summer Sunset Photo

There's nothing more stunning than an incredible view of a South Jersey summer sunset, right? We certainly love them here at Lite Rock 96.9, which is why we want to honor Summer 2017 by showing off your best photos!

Read More

Dog the bounty Hunter/Getty Images
Dog the bounty Hunter/Getty Images
[

Dog the Bounty Hunter Sues Chris Christie Over South Jersey Man’s Murder

Here is a sentence I could have never anticipated writing. Dog the Bounty Hunter is suing Chris Christie.

Read More

Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media
[

What’s Left on Your South Jersey Summer 2017 Bucket List?

Now that it's almost officially August, the back-to-school displays are already up in all the stores, but I refuse to look at any of the Halloween displays that are starting to pop up. I can't believe we're in the home stretch of the summer! As the summer winds down, now's the time to get in that last summer fling.

Read More

Powerball Jackpot Expected To Reach A Whopping Record-Breaking 1.5 Billion Dollars
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
[

$50,000 Winning Powerball Ticket Sold in South Jersey

Time to check your Powerball tickets, because someone in South Jersey is starting their Monday $50,000 richer!

Read More

Patti Shavelson Deroo/Facebook
Patti Shavelson Deroo/Facebook
[

New Margate Dunes Cause Ponding Water, Frustrate Beach-Goers

To paraphrase the movie "Network", frustrated Margate residents and beach-goers are "mad as hell and they are not going to take it anymore"!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Feed 15 Families When You Eat at These 50 South Jersey Restaurants This Week

When you eat out at any of 50 restaurants around South Jersey this week, you also have the chance to help many less fortunate local families with a meal.

Read More

Gavel, Alcoholic Drink & Car Keys
Andy Dean
[

Beach Towns With the Most DWI Arrests

There are so many ways to have fun at the shore during the summer season. I love going out for dinner with friends and family, but of course, when alcohol is involved, you need to realize how dangerous of a risk it is to drink and drive.

Read More

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Holds Daily Briefing
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
[

Is Sean Spicer Heading to Dancing With the Stars? – Gabbing With Guida [WATCH]

Here’s a fresh episode of my weekly video series called, ‘Gabbing With Guida’, which spotlights some very interesting topics that were discussed on my afternoon show, here on Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG.

Read More

Robin Stoloff
Robin Stoloff
[

Local Chef Shares Her Secrets for the Perfect Smoothie and Smoothie Bowl (WATCH)

There's not much more refreshing on a hot summer day than a delicious smoothie, but ingredients matter when it comes to taste and nutrition. You can make your own smoothie or smoothie bowl in these few simple steps from chef Nicole Gaffney, owner of Soulberri Smoothie and Coffee Shop in Brigantine.

Read More

stk17643fon
Stockbyte - ThinkStock
[

Summer Myths Busted

Do you know for certain if peeing on a jellyfish sting actually eases the pain? Or if soaking a washcloth in skim milk helps soothe sunburn pain? What about the most famous of them all -if it is safe to be inside of your car during a lightning storm? Find out now!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://literock969.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Lite Rock Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Lite Rock Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.