Contact Us
Community

Community

Egg Harbor Township Police
Egg Harbor Township Police
[

EHT Police Ask for Help Locating Missing Teen [Pictures]

The Egg Harbor Township Police are asking for your help finding a local girl who has been missing all summer.

Read More

miss america/facebook
miss america/facebook
[

Miss America Miracle Mile Walk in Atlantic City

The Miss America Pageant once again is back home in Atlantic City. Soon all 53 contestants will invade Boardwalk in Atlantic City for the 60th anniversary of the pageant and with the hopes of becoming Miss America 2015. 

Read More

firetruck-300x2251
[

Wlidwood Fire Causes Power Outages on the Boardwalk [VIDEO]

A two-alarm fire that broke out this morning in Wildwood is under control. The fire started around 11 am on  Oak Avenue and Park Boulevard in Wildwood.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: ,
Marlene's Yard
Townsquare Media
[

Are You Seeing Wasps in Your Yard?

The grass on the side of my house needs to be mowed.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
485607229-300x195
[

Dangerous Rip Currents in South Jersey

The National Hurricane Center has issued a high risk of rip currents for South Jersey due to Tropical Storm Cristobal. More rip current warnings may be possible for the rest of the week.  

Read More

Magazines in Auto Shop Waiting Area
Townsquare Media
[

What Do You Do While Waiting on Your Car?

I love sittin' in the waiting room where I get my car serviced.

Read More

youtube
youtube
[

Back-To-School Family Parody [VIDEO]

The family that brought you the huge viral video "Christmas Jammies" is back in the spotlight with another funny parody video.

Read More

Be the first to arrive - camping out waiting for the doors to open!
Be the first to arrive - camping out waiting for the doors to open!
[

Show Us Your Back-to-School Photo, Win Big!

Parents, teachers, kids... it is that time of year again! Time to dust off the backpack (or buy a new one) and head back-to-school.

Read More

Rod-Stewart
[

Weekend Happenings: Rod Stewart, Claudia’s Crab Fest, Philadelphia Boy’s Choir & More

As hard to believe as it may be, next weekend is Labor Day Weekend, so you should try to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of this next-to-last August weekend.

Read More

Mara Justine/ NBC-TV
Mara Justine/ NBC-TV
[

Galloway’s Mara Justine Prepares for Next Round on AMT, Pep Rally Planned

Here's an update on our favorite "America's Got Talent" contestant, Galloway's Mara Justine. 

Read More

Ocean City, New Jersey
Townsquare Media
[

What’s Your Favorite Beach?

Maybe because I didn't grow up at the beach, I TRULY LOVE THE BEACH!

Read More

Lifeguard Races Doubles
[

2014 Lifeguard Races: Doubles Edition [POLL]

With the summer drawing to a close we figured we'd wrap things up with a special edition of our lifeguard races poll. This time around, we're giving you a chance to pick the guard doubles team you want saving your life.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://literock969.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Lite Rock 96.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Lite Rock 96.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!