Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 21

Valentine's for the Troops 2 5 15
[

Final Week of Valentine’s For the Troops: Video Shows How to Send Love to Deployed Soldiers

As the clock ticks down on Lite Rock's 10th Annual Valentine's for the Troops, our collection of homemade Valentines and black socks for American soldiers deployed around the world, here is a short video I made to show exactly what we need and how you can help us!

Read More

gord home/thinkstock
gord home/thinkstock
[

Dangerous Fire Situation if Revel’s Power is Shut Down

The Atlantic City Fire Department could find itself in a dangerous posistion if the power at Revel is turned off.

Read More

Ocean Avenue in Cape May is flooded
Mark Wilson/Getty Images
[

Flood Risk Open House Thursday in Ventnor

If flooding is a big concern, you are invited to attend a flood risk open house being held this Thursday, February 5th, in Ventnor.

Read More

flu
[

Flu Bug Hits South Jersey Hard

The flu virus has avoided Cape May County this season. The low risk of being exposed to the virus for all counties in the state has come to an end. 

Read More

American Recreational Military Services
American Recreational Military Services
[

Lite Rock’s Valentines For the Troops: How to Help

For our 10th year, Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG is sending love to our American servicemen and women this February with Lite Rock’s Valentines for the Troops.

Read More

cargoo/thinkstock
cargoo/thinkstock
[

The Big Freeze is Coming to South Jersey

Get ready for plunging temperatures and the possibility of a flash freeze which will cause untreated roadways, sidewalks, driveways and parking lots to ice up tonight.  

Read More

Silk Coconut Milk
Marlene Aqua/Townsquare Media
[

Marlene’s Healthy Habits: Why You Should Try Coconut Milk

My son asked me to buy him coconut milk, so I decided to try it myself.  And I like it!  Maybe you will too.

Read More

Brianna Gansert/ DoJiggy.com
Brianna Gansert/ DoJiggy.com
[

Mainland High Rallies Around Freshman With Rare Cancer

Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair. In September, as Brianna Gansert was beginning her freshman year at Mainland Regional High School, that exciting time with so many memories to be made and life to be lived, she started feeling sick.

Read More

Boardwalk Hall
Boardwalk Hall
[

WEEKEND HAPPENINGS: Start Your Engines & Inflate Your Balls! Indoor Auto Racing & Football’s Finale

The fun on this cold, quiet weekend in South Jersey is highlighted by Sunday's Super Bowl game.

Read More

suesmith2/thinkstock
suesmith2/thinkstock
[

School Bus Accident on the Black Horse Pike

A school bus was involved in an accident early this morning. The bus suffered front end damage. 

Read More

Holyspirithighschool.com
Holyspirithighschool.com
[

Holy Spirit Day! Catholic High School Celebrates 50 Years in Absecon

Congratulations to the Holy Spirit High School community on the official celebration of the school's 50 years in Absecon!

Read More

Denise Lockerson Foster/ Facebook
Denise Lockerson Foster/ Facebook
[

Join Lite Rock at Saturday Benefit for Listener Who Suffered Aneurysm

Over the past ten years working at Lite Rock, I have come to know and care for many of the station's listeners personally.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://literock969.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Lite Rock Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Lite Rock Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.