Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 10

Sketch artist rendering/ Avalon Police
Sketch artist rendering/ Avalon Police
[

Knife-Wielding Avalon Robber Escapes After Getting Roughed Up By a Woman

Avalon Police have asked for your help identifying a man with a knife who robbed and threatened to kill two women during an incident over Memorial Day Weekend.

Read More

townsquaremedia
townsquaremedia
[

Stop and Smell the Roses

It’s a fact that time seems to go faster the older we get.  Maybe it’s because most people I know lead really busy lives.  And when you’re busy time flies, right?  When you’ve got nothing to do, an hour seems like forever.  At least that’s what they tell me.

Read More

Maciej Korzekwa/thinkstock
Maciej Korzekwa/thinkstock
[

Northfield Police Ask For Help Finding Home Invasion Suspects

Northfield Police are asking for the public's help solving a home invasion that took place on Sunday, May 23rd.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

19 Teens, 1 Adult Charged in ‘Sexting’ Scandal at Cape May Schools

The families of Cape May County school kids got a strong dose of reality Tuesday, as charges were announced against 20 students in a "sexting" investigation at Cape May Regional High School and Richard M. Teitelman Middle School.

Read More

townsquaremedia
townsquaremedia
[

Coffee Talk

I love breakfast.  I mean really love breakfast.  So you would think I’d make it a point to eat breakfast every day, yet I don’t.  It’s more of an afterthought actually.  Sometimes I eat breakfast, sometimes I don’t.  But I must have my cup (or two or three cups) of java each and every day.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: ,
ingram publishing/thinkstock
ingram publishing/thinkstock
[

Three Fatalities in Millville Car Accident

A two-car crash over the weekend has claimed the lives of three people including an 8-year-old girl.

Read More

Logan DeAngelis/Facebook
Logan DeAngelis/Facebook
[

‘Logan Strong’ Vigil Planned to Remember Cedar Creek Student

Logan DeAngelis was a fighter. For almost two years, the Green Bank teen fought brain cancer while fighting to keep his life as a student at Cedar Creek High School as normal as possible.

Read More

townsquaremedia
townsquaremedia
[

Happy Memorial Day

When it comes to Memorial Day (or 4th of July or Labor Day), my go-to attire always includes the same thing... my authentic Born in the U.S.A. tee.

Read More

townsquaremedia
townsquaremedia
[

Let’s Hear It for the Beach

When asked to name my favorite place, I don’t even have to think about it.  Ever since I was a little girl, the beach was my favorite spot in the world.  And even though I didn’t grow up anywhere near the beach, I always felt like a beach girl at heart.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
American Flag
Getty Images
[

Do You Know the Official Memorial Day Flag Protocol?

As most of us probably know, besides the cookouts, trips to the beach, and time with family, Memorial Day is really about paying respect to Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedoms we hold dear.

Read More

youtube
youtube
[

Atlantic City’s Mayor Skateboards to Celebrate Paved Roads [VIDEO]

Mayor Don Guardian jumped on a skateboard to celebrate the repaving of a street in Atlantic City.The mayor, wearing sneakers, a bike helmet and his usual suit and bow tie skateboarded down newly repaved Pacific Ave. The paving project

Read More

Wildwood International Kite Festival
Wildwood International Kite Festival
[

WEEKEND HAPPENINGS: Summer Arrives With Holiday Fun, Obervances & More

Memorial Day Weekend, the unofficial start to summer is finally here and we can put the long, hard winter behind us and have some (mildly) hot fun in the (almost) summertime!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://literock969.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Lite Rock Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Lite Rock Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.