Barks on the Bay, LPGA, Zoo Birthday – Weekend Happenings
Join Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG this Saturday at the ShopRite LPGA Classic at the Stockton Seaview. Look for Lite Rock's tent at the Family Zone Zone area, featuring a bounce house, face painting, mini-golf and more.
The ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer is a South Jersey institution. Since 1986, the greatest female professional golfers in the world have descended upon our region and produced some of the most exciting golf in the history of the LPGA. Get all the event details.
Here are Lite Rock's South Jersey Weekend Happenings...
- Harrah's: Brian McKnight, Fri. 6/8
- Borgata: Comic/actor Ken Jeong, Fri. 6/8, Music Box
- Tropicana: Lou Neglia's Ring of Combat 63 Championship, Fri. 6/8
- Convention Center: AnimeNEXT , a three day anime convention (a style of Japanese film and television animation), games, workshops, merchants, Fri-Sun. 6/8-10
- Borgata: the Righteous Brothers, Sat. 6/9, Music Box
- Tropicana: Three Dog Night, Sat. 6/9
- Tropicana: Fireworks Over the Beach, Sat. 6/09
- Bass Pro Shops: Family Fishing Event, Sat.-Sun. 6/9-10
- Claridge Hotel: Off the Record Music festival, thru Sat. 6/9, various artists performing live
- Oscar McClinton Waterfront Park: International Double Dutch League - 2018 Tournament, Sat-Sun 6/9-10
- Boardwalk Hall: American Cancer Society's Bridge to the Beach Bike-A-Thon, Philadelphia to Atlantic City, Sun. 6/10
Other fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey
- Egg Harbor Township: 36th annual Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church's annual Greek Festival, food, vendors, rides, dancing, thru Sun. 6/10
- Cape May Court House: The Cape May Zoo's 40th Anniversary Celebration, 10a-2p Sat. 6/9
- Ocean City:The Humane Society of Ocean City presents Barks By the Bay, 10a-1p Sat. 6/9, games, music, contests, costumes, food and more, on the grounds of the Humane Society, Shelter Road
- Port Republic: 23rd annual Jersey Genesis Triathlon and Bambino Biathlon, Harry Bowen Memorial Park, Sat. 6/9
- North Cape May: The Cape May Lewes Ferry presents Escape the Cape Open Water Classic, Sat 6/9, show your swimming ability after you jump 12 feet off the Cape May Lewes Ferry into the Delaware Bay
- Wildwood: 4th annual Wildwood Beer Fest, noon and 4pm Sat. 6/9, Fox Park
- Hammonton: 4th annual Hammonton Food Truck Festival, Sat. 6/9, Belluvue Ave.
- Linwood: American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, participants stay overnight to help fight cancer , Mainland Regional High School, Fri. 6/8
- Ocean City: "I Remember Grace Kelly" Art Exhibit, O.C. Arts Center, 735 Simpson Ave., Fri-6/8 thru 6/30
- Ocean City: The Eighth Street Players present "Godspell JR., Fri 6/8, St. Peter's United Methodist Church
- Marmora: Yesterday's Music & Art Festival, benefits Project Walk, a paralysis recovery center, various music, crafters and artists, 3-7p Sat. 6/9
- North Wildwood: Mummers Brigade & String Band Show, Fri.- Sat 6/8-6/9, Olde New Jersey Ave.
- Smithville: GM Auto Show, 10a-3p Sat. 6/9
- Ocean City: Dancing for Hailey Block Party & Lemonade Stand benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand, 618 E. 8th Street, 10a-7p Sun. 6/10
- Marmora: See us on the Lite Rock Summer Tour at ShopRite of Marmora from 11a-noon, with the Primo Sausage truck and your chance to win a ShopRite gift card and U-2 concert tickets, Sun. 6/10