20% of Women Say This Is the Best Compliment They Could Get – Impossible Trivia
This summer, ultimate thrill seekers visiting Six Flags Great Adventure can take on the newest roller coaster, The Joker, the new 4D, free-fly coaster is the park’s 14th scream machine, and arguably the most insane among its world-renowned collection.
“Six Flags Great Adventure has a legendary reputation for the biggest lineup of coasters in the Northeast, and now The Joker takes this collection to the edge and beyond,” said roller coaster expert Tim Baldwin. “This genre of ride is so unique. There is no track below you and nothing above you, so riders are truly doing these acrobatic maneuvers mid-air. The combination of flips, drops and ultra-cool straight-up 120-foot lift makes this coaster totally different than all the other world-class coasters at Great Adventure.”
The unique design of The Joker features:
• Massive, imposing, floating and twisting I-box track frame in a unique purple and green two-tone design
• One-of-a-kind onboard magnetic technology featuring smooth head-over-heels free-fly flips providing guests the feeling of weightlessness as they soar outside the confines of a traditional track
• 4D wing vehicles that seat up to 8 per vehicle with a total of 5 vehicles
• Seats that allow riders to face each other as they tumble head over heels
• A 120-foot-tall, 90-degree hill that is ascended by an elevator-style, chain link lift
• Two beyond 90-degree “raven” drops creating the sensation of free-falling
This week on Lite Rock Impossible Trivia, I am giving you the chance to win combo tickets to Great Adventure and to the water park, Hurricane Harbor.
To win, play Lite Rock Impossible Trivia weekdays at 7:20am on the Lite Rock Morning Show with Eddie Davis.
See previous Lite Rock Impossible Trivia questions and answers
Today’s Impossible Trivia question: In a survey, 1 in 5 women said the best compliment they could get would be about this. What is it?
The answer? Watch this blessedly short video to find out the answer….
More from Lite Rock 96.9: