14 Inexpensive Ways To Say Happy Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day gift shopping can get complicated and expensive especially if you’re on a tight budget.
Here are 14 frugal ways to say Happy Valentine’s day to your special someone:
1. Clean The House– Clean the entire house or just do a couple of chores for your Valentine. It will be much appreciated.
2. Make A heart-shaped breakfast– This will go a long way… Slices of bacon can be folded in the shape of a heart. Bread can be cut into a heart shape. Use a metal heart-shaped cookie cutter to crack an egg in.
3. Write a love letter— Detail all the reasons why you love your Valentine.
4. Plan a flashback night– Go back to when you were first dating and plan a night around things that remind you of when you first met.
5. Make a homemade Valentine’s Card– Nothing fancy.. Just make it personal and special for your Valentine.
6. Plan a Valentine’s scavenger hunt– You can hunt for chocolates or a love note.
7. Prepare their favorite meal or dessert– Think about their favorites foods while you shop for dinner.
8. Create a photo album or a scrapbook– Fill it with photos of you and your Valentine. This also can be done online.
9. Give a single flower or a potted plant– A single flower can also be romantic. Potted flowers are less expensive than bouquets.
10. Make your own chocolates– Shop for chocolate, butter, cream and flavoring
11. Mark your Calendar with love notes– List reasons why your Valentine is special and why you love them. Make an online calendar.
12. Watch a romantic movie at home– Have chocolates for snacks. Prepare drinks and have a blanket ready to get cozy.
13. Hide a love note– Write a note to the one you love and place it somewhere you loved one will easily find it.
14. Have someone else watch the kids– Enjoy some alone time with the one you love..
Hope this helps… Happy Valentines Day from Lite Rock!