10 Summer Rules of the Boardwalk
I almost hate to do this, but if we don't lay out some ground rules, people aren't going to know how to behave at the Jersey Shore this Summer!
We hope this list of 10 Summer Rules of the Boardwalk, helps.
10 Summer Rules of The Boardwalk
- Do NOT feed the seagulls.
- Watch the tram car please.
- Beware of carrying pizza or funnel cake on the boardwalk (see number 1).
- No bare feet. What, you wanna get a splinter or step on something gross?
- Do not walk with your entire family SHOULDER TO SHOULDER across the boardwalk!
- Watch out for runners.
- Please no smoking.
- Only people with hot bodies are allowed to walk around in skimpy outfits.
- If your underwear is sticking more than 3 inches above the waistband, PULL UP YOUR PANTS!
- No socks with sandals.
If you would like to add more to the list, please return to our Facebook page and drop a comment, or scroll down below here, and leave a comment.
Speaking of the boardwalk, we talked with some people on the boards in Atlantic City...